Weigh in to see if you can benefit.
Join me and hundreds of other HPS-online cleansers
for an online guided fully supervised health renewal program.
HPS-online guided cleansing
50 Power Questions that you should ask yourself...
1. If you were
to fully live your life, what is the first change you would start to make?
2. What areas of you life could be upgraded / tweaked?
3. What could we work on now that would make the biggest difference to
4. How would you feel about doubling that goal?
5. What are you tolerating / putting up with?
6. What do you want MORE of in your life? (Make a list)
7. What do you want LESS of in your life? (Make a list)
8. What are the three things you are doing regularly that don't serve or
9. How could you make this goal more specific or measurable?
10. What would be the biggest impact from achieving your goal(s)?
11. What would you try now if you knew you could not fail?
12. How can we make this something you're aiming towards, rather than
something you're trying to move away from?
13. What do you love?
14. What do you hate?
15. What's one thing you would love to do before you die?
16. Is now the right time for you to make a commitment to achieving these
17. What could we work on right now that would really put a smile on your
18. For your life to be perfect, what would have to change?
19. What do you really, really want?
20. What's one change you could make to your lifestyle that would give
you more peace?
21. What's the first / next step?
22. What research could you do to help you find the first (or next) step?
23. Who could you talk to who would illuminate this issue?
24. Who should you be hanging out with so that achieving this goal
becomes natural? (i.e. who's already doing it?).
25. How can you get the knowledge/ information you need?
26. What are three actions you could take that would make sense this
27. On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited do you feel about taking these
28. What would increase that score? (e.g. handle fear, clearer
steps, more support, more fun)
29. What would Tony Robbins do in this situation? What would "massive
action" look like?
30. What will happen (what is the cost) of you NOT doing anything about
Gaining New Perspective
31. What can you learn from this?
32. In what way is the current situation absolutely perfect?
33. How could you turn this around immediately, and enjoy the process?
34. What in this situation can you find to be grateful for?
35. What are you doing well? What can you do better?
36. What is one way you could have more fun in your life?
37. If you were your own coach, what coaching would you give yourself
38. What is the value of your current attitude?
39. What's your favorite way of sabotaging yourself, and your goals?
40. What should I say to you if I spot you doing this?
General Diagnostic Questions
41. What are three of your greatest strengths?
42. What are you most excited about now? What are you looking forward to?
43. What's one way to get more energy into your life?
44. If your relationship was IDEAL, what's one thing that would be
45. What would be your ideal career - if you could do anything?
46. What's one thing that you could do to give yourself more peace
47. What is your life really about? What is your purpose?
48. If you had to guess your life purpose (from looking at your life to
date), what would
49. What would you like most to be acknowledged for so far in your life?
50. Who in your life should be acknowledged more? Would you like to
acknowledge them for something today?